- The portable anemometer provides fast accurate readings with digital readability and the convenience of
a remote sensor separately.
- Multi-functions for air flow measurement:
m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots.
- Low-friction ball-bearing design resulting in accuracy at both high
and low velocities.
- Conventional twisted vane arms, always a source of unreliability have
- DATA HOLD.
- Compact housing cabinate.
- Wide applications: use this anemometer to check air conditioning & heating systems, measure air
velocities, wind speeds, temperature…etc
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION:
MAW 2300 wind vane is a counter balanced, low threshold wind vane. A Linear, wire wound endless potentiometer is coupled to the vane by an SS shaft. As the vane turns, it rotates a stainless steel shaft which is coupled to the potentiometer. This
potentiometer has excellent linearity, very low starting torque.
The north of the wind vane is marked on its body. This line is to be aligned with actual North with the help of prism atic compass, at the time of installation. Sensor gives minimum resistance at North (i.e., 0 degree approximately 20 ohms ). The resistance output linearly proportional to the position of the wind vane
Cup Anemometer (MK-4221)
- Cup vane anemometer, available for wind speed measurement, high reliability.
- Measurement range : 0.9 to 35.0 m/s
- Wind speed unit: m/s, km/h, ft/min, knot, mile/h.
- ‘C, F’ temperature measurement.
- LCD display, IP 65 water resistance.
- Microprocessor circuit ensures high accuracy and provides special functions and features.
- Records Maximum and Minimum readings with recall.
- Data hold and 100 point data logger with recall.
- Auto power off saves battery life.
- Operates from DC 1.5V ( UM4/AAA ) x 4 PCs batteries.
- Low-friction ball vane wheels is accurate in both high and tow velocities.
- Durable, long-lasting components, enclosed in strong, compact ABS-plastic housing.